All the content on TheMalluNews is either submitted to TheMalluNews by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
TheMalluNews is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“). Our policy is to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Our DMCA Policy was created with the help of the DMCA Generator.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on TheMalluNews or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in TheMalluNews search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
It must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please allow us a day or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed. Thanks.
If Have Any Issues with TheMalluNews we are always here to assist you by Email. The only way To contact us through email here is our email: [email protected]
Know more about our site by visiting this URL: https://themallunews.in/. We are operating from Kerala, India.